Thursday, November 26, 2020

Virtual Backyard Marathon, Run to Overcome! August 20th, 2020


Thursday, August 20th, 2020

Marathon #161 complete, 26.2 miles!! Yay!! 

Harry made a fun yet challenging obstacle course for me. We played soccer in between laps, and we did some yard work too, trimming/cutting trees. Harry also wrote the countries in size order (smallest to largest) on the driveway and made a number comparison chart!! It was a lot of fun as usual. We have the best adventures together. 😁😁

This marathon was a virtual event put on by the Run Society Magazine in Asia. I was in the magazine in July, so I thought I would do their virtual marathon. It is free and can completed anywhere! The name of the marathon is so perfect too. Run to Overcome. We have all been going through a lot of stress and change lately. Some people have been through more than others. Times have been crazy and tough, but as a reminder, we can overcome anything. We can get through anything. Keep moving forward. ❤

(My backyard and inside my house have been the main place that I have been running since the pandemic started, during the Stay at Home Order, and during my July Mileage Challenge. Ha ha! I have run many marathons, ultras, and 100 milers in my backyard from March thru July... Many, many miles on that driveway. Ha! 😂 Yes, I've run at many other places besides my backyard and house too, but my backyard and house have been quite an adventure.. ha!)