Thursday, November 26, 2020

HOMESCHOOLING?! Here we go...


Soooooo... You may have noticed on a previous blog post... BIG CHANGES!! We are now homeschooling!!! 3rd grade! ❤

3rd grade for Harry!! WOW!! 😁😁
(So, Harry completed 1st/2nd grade last school year. Half a year with 1st grade, half a year with 2nd grade. 2019/20. He's excited to "skip" a grade this year.)

Harry is amazing in 3rd grade!!! He's such a smart kid! 😎

I am excited (and a little nervous) to homeschool Harry and these changes. More changes in the works too. Stay tuned. ;) This is definitely what is best for us and what we needed. It was a tough decision to make, but going back to "regular" school just didn't seem right for either of us. This pandemic has made me rethink a lot of things, what I want to do, careers, schools, etc... Life has thrown us (my family) a lot of changes in the past few years, so why not add a few more changes?! HA! Sometimes changes are necessary in order to grow too. I've grown a lot and learned a lot about myself this past year. I needed that, I'm better than I thought I was all along. I am good enough, and I finally learned the very thing I tell others. (It took a while for me to truly realize it.) Bottom line, do you. Be you. Do what works best for you and your family, not what other people think you should do and not what other people think is best for you. (Don't listen to the doubters, haters, critics, bullies, negativity, rumors, etc. They are wrong, and their opinions mean nothing.) Change careers, homeschool, try something new, create your own running challenges, run 100 miles in your backyard (ha ha), move, or whatever, but do what is best for YOU, your life, your family, etc. You got this. ❤



.

.

.

.

(Note: There is a difference between homeschooling and virtual learning too. When you homeschool, you are solely in charge of your child's education and curriculum, and you do the teaching. When your child is signed up for virtual learning, they go to a "regular" school, and school taught by a certified teacher while you assist them.)