Thursday, November 26, 2020

Diameter of Mars Challenge!


Diameter of Mars Challenge... 4,222 miles in 8 months!!! 😁

Well.. I did not have intentions of doing this at first, but as time went on, and I racked up the miles, I decided to create this challenge for myself. I thought it would be super cool. The diameter of Mars is 4,222 miles. It takes about 8 months for spacecraft or rover to reach Mars. Soooooo, I made it a goal to achieve the diameter of Mars in 8 months. Challenge accepted and completed!!! Yeah!!!

From January 1st, 2020 to August 28th, 2020, I completed 4,230.71 miles through running, walking, hiking, and biking!!!! I did a little extra. (See stats.) 😁😁 Harry made me a medal, and my friend Kim is made it into a wooden medal now too. 🙂🙂

I've really enjoyed coming up with my own running challenges and my own races this year. This has been so much fun!!! That is what running should be all about too, FUN. Have fun!! Set a goal for yourself, achieve it, accomplish it. BE YOU. You are possible. You are awesome. Do what is best for you, no one else. Run slowly or run fast, but just be you!! You don't need to prove yourself to anyone. Again, you are amazing. And seriously, HAVE FUN!! You CAN do anything!! ❤