Thursday, November 26, 2020

Olander Marathon! September 5th, 2020


Saturday, September 5th, 2020

Some pictures from marathon #163! 26.2 miles! 😁
An real, official race happened!! It was such a great race with some amazing friends! 🤩🤩

Race Report: ⬇️⬇️
Marathon #163 complete, 26.2 miles!!! 😁😁
Another real, official race!!! Yes!!! Beautiful park, beautiful scenery, beautiful lake, wonderful weather, great friends, and a great day in Ohio!! Super excited about another real race happening!

It was a great day running with friends. I'm very thankful to have great runner friends that just love run, love to have fun, love to laugh, and love build each other up and cheer each other on, no matter what pace/speed you are going. (Forward is forward. Go out there, have the best time, do your best, and love what you do!!) No negativity, nothing but positivity. This is the way it should be! It was a wonderful race and day. So much fun and so many laughs!! This is why I do what I do. This is why I run. This is why I coach cross country. So much joy. ❤❤

I've had such negative running experiences over the past few months- with rumors, bullying, mocking, runner groups, social media, etc... So, it was nice to have another positive running experience! I love the positive experience I am having with running again. I need this. I am good enough, too.. I do deserve the positives! 🙂