Thursday, November 26, 2020

Final Backyard Marathon of the Summer 2020


Friday, August 28th, 2020.

Final backyard marathon of the summer! Ha! Marathon #162 complete! 26.2 miles! 🙂
(Yes, I am aware that it is an unofficial marathon. Like I said before, I count the total for me, no one else. You can do that, too. Do what works for you, no one else.)

Since March, I completed several marathons, ultras, and 100 milers in my backyard and inside my house. (Literally, 1000s of miles in my backyard and inside my house.) Honestly, I loved it, and I loved sharing my story in the news all over the world.. It was so much fun and gave us great adventures! I was fortunate and had 3 official races that were not canceled too. 🙂 

It was my final backyard marathon of the summer. Yes, we celebrated the ending of summer with a backyard marathon. HA HA! Harry and I also played soccer and made an obstacle course. Good times as always. 🙂🙂