Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Aravaipa Strong- Most Creative Indoor Race!!!


Aravaipa Strong Virtual Race Awards! ⬇️
Most Creative Indoor Race!!! 🤩

EEEEK!!! I can't believe it!!!! I hung out with the famous Jamil Coury and several awesome runners for the Aravaipa Strong Virtual Race Awards Show!!! We hung out on Zoom, talked about the virtual race, and talked about the awards. All the runners who were invited to the show got awards. I won Most Creative Indoor Race!!! Yeah!!! I got a super cool award in the mail. I got to share my wild and crazy indoor 100 mile run story live on YouTube!! OMG!!! SO COOL!! I am beyond proud. Hard work and effort pays off. You can accomplish anything. 🙂

(That crazy indoor 100 mile run equaled out to be 7,800 laps inside my house. Definitely very creative! My third quarantine/at home/backyard 100 mile run was the craziest yet!! 😜😜)

(For those that are not in the ultra running world, Jamil Coury is a well-known, famous ultra marathon runner and a race director. He's attempted the famous Barkley Marathons too!! I also got to chat with another well-known ultra runner who has completed 200 mile races! I feel so honored that I got to chat with them. I seriously can't believe I hung out with him on Zoom. OMG!!! Wow!!! SO COOL!!! That was so much fun.. I am beyond proud. I feel slightly famous. 🤩🤩)